Fourfive CBD was created by two rugby players, each boasting years of experience in the sports world, which helped them appreciate CBD for sports injury recovery. It offers full- and broad-spectrum CBD topicals, tinctures, and capsules and sells them for £30- £90, posing a £0.05- £0.1 per mg CBD, which is average to slightly above the market average. Its items feature 300- 2000 mg CBD concentrations and are 3rd party tested for THC and CBD potencies, and the results are posted on a centralized online hub. Although Fourfive CBD offers a money-back guarantee and free shipping, the arrangements have many limitations. It sources hemp from several countries in the EU and uses the clean CO2 extraction method to separate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces. Does the brand measure up well enough to deserve your pounds? Our full 2022 review of the company below answers the critical question.
About the Company
According to its website, fourfive CBD is an EU-based brand concerned about your everyday wellness. It proudly states that it uses the effortless power of its premium quality CBD products and vitamin supplements to fit into its clients’ everyday fitness routine seamlessly. It was launched in 2018 by Dom Day and George Kruis, two famous rugby players who claim to help other athletes and the general public, by extension, find a remedy for their aching muscles and pains. Dom and George created the brand after having suffered strong sports-related injuries and only found remedy and recovery in CBD products, and that’s when they launched the first UK’s BSCG- Informed Sports Test CBD products brand.
Fourfive CBD deals in topicals, tinctures, and capsules, and items are available in full- and broad-spectrum CBD formulations for a full entourage effect with and without the psychoactive THC. The items in the company’s catalog sell for £30- £90 and pose a £0.05- £0.1 per mg CBD price point, well within the market average to slightly higher than the market range. The products have a 300- 2000 mg CBD concentration range, wide enough to cater to novice and veteran CBD enthusiasts with varying CBD concentration needs.
Fourfive CBD strives to be as informative as possible through its website. The Contact Us section includes a phone number, an email address, and a physical location address people can use to reach its customer care desk or visit its office. The site is easily navigable, and the Shop button allows an easy shopping experience. Through the Learn link on the bottom of the page or the main menu, the brand provides expert service through a medical doctor (Dr. Elizabeth) who answers site visitors’ questions, which happens to take the place of a dedicated FAQ link.
Fourfive CBD sources its hemp from the EU’s different regions, including Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, etc. It then employs the clean CO2 extraction method to separate CBD oil from the hemp surfaces, resulting in full- and broad-spectrum CBD products. It boasts a good reputation in the market because of 3rd party testing its products in liaison with Phytovista Laboratories, UK’s top lab providers. Although it leaves out standard contaminants in its tests, it uploads the results online on the centralized Certificate of Analysis hub for easy one-and-all viewership. Unlike other brands, its money-back guarantee is short-lived (lasts 14 days) and does not guarantee refunds. Although it has free shipping arrangements, they are limited to a subscription to a monthly box.
The following specifications are true to Fourfive CBD based on its website;
- It offers CBD extracts in full- and broad-spectrum formulations for full entourage effects
- CBD extracts feature topicals (sprays and balms), capsules, and tinctures
- It sources its hemp from the European Union
- Shipping is limited to Ireland and UK
- The total CBD concentrations in the products range from 300 to 2000 mg
- The average price point of its products is £0.05- £0.1 per mg CBD
- The CBD products sell for £30- £90
- Subscribing to a monthly box allows one to enjoy free shipping
- BSCG- Informed Sports Tested products
- The clean CO2 extraction method is used to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces
Hep quality is critical in the hemp space since it determines the quality of CBD products a brand deals in. Consequently, reputable CBD brands source high-quality hemp that helps them produce the premium quality products they boast. Fourfive CBD sources its hemp from European Union in several countries, including Croatia, Slovakia, and Slovenia. It then employs the clean CO2 extraction method to extract CBD oil from the hemp surfaces.
The brand’s website offers an easy shipping experience since it is straightforward and easily navigable. The Shop button on the main menu collapses into CBD oils, topicals, and capsules, which are the products offered by the brand. Besides, the brand also deals in other items, including vitamin supplements. Shopping is rate=her intuitive, and one selects products of interest, adds them to the cart, and fills in billing and physical location details, after which shipping starts once the order is processed. Free shipping is available for subscription to one of the monthly boxes, and a 14-day money-back guarantee applies, during which clients can return unused and unopened products, although refunds are only provided for defective or broken products.
Fourfive CBD sources its hemp from the EU in several countries, including Slovenia, Slovakia, and Croatia. Although it boasts high-quality CBD products, it does not mention whether the hemp it uses for manufacturing its CBD products is organic and non-GMO or not. The company employs the clean CO2 extraction method to strip CBD oil from hemp surfaces, resulting in full- and broad-spectrum CBD products for a full entourage effect with and without the psychoactive THC. Its products include body sprays, topical balms, tinctures, and oil capsules.
The next stage in the manufacturing process is 3rd party testing, a quality and control strategy the brand subscribes to, to test its products for THC and CBD potencies, after which the results are posted online on the centralized Certificate of Analysis hub for easy one-and-all viewership. It liaises with Phytovista, UK’s largest lab provider for these tests. However, unlike other reputable CBD brands, Fourfive CBD does not test its products for purity against standard contaminants, including solvents, heavy metals, microbials, filth, and foreign matter.
Range of Products
Fourfive CBD offers a modest CBD product catalog comprising the following;
Fourfive CBD Oils
The brand offers CBD oils in full and broad-spectrum formulations for a full entourage effect with and without the psychoactive THC. They have varied concentrations, including 500, 1000, and 2000 mg for veteran and novice CBD enthusiasts. They sell for £24- £44, posing a £0.05- £0.1 per mg CBD price point. They are meant for oral or sublingual use.
Fourfive CBD Capsules
The brand offers CBD capsules for ingestible use. They feature two CBD concentrations, 300 and 600 mg, which are fairly low and suit novices and veterans. Each jar comes counts of 30 or 60, with each capsule delivering 10 mg CBD.
Fourfive CBD Topicals
The topical line features a thermal gel or spay and a muscle rub or balm. They are strictly applied topically on the affected area and not otherwise. Fourfive also offers a hot and cold combo or bundle for £48.
What We Like About the Company
We appreciated the following about the company;
- The company liaises with a reputable lab to conduct 3rd party tests
- It has a centralized online hub for posting its lab results
- The clean CO2 extraction method the brand uses to strip CBD oil from the hemp surfaces does not unnecessarily attach solvents to the hemp surfaces
- Offering broad- and full-spectrum products allows the company to cater to CBD enthusiasts who need a full entourage effect with and without CBD
- Free shipping is available for subscriptions to monthly boxes
- The 14-day money-back guarantee helps dissatisfied clients return broken, defective, or unused products
- Fourfive CBD offers first-time buyers a 10% discount
- It prides itself in being the first CBD brand to offer BSCG- Informed Sports Tested products
- The Learn link provides web visitors with vital information about CBD, helping them become informed as they consume CBD products
- NHS workers, seniors, and students get discounts
What We Do Not Like About the Company
Although there is much we appreciated about Fourfive CBD, the brand has its fair share of cons, including;
- It does not offer CBD isolates or products featuring other cannabinoids
- The company’s catalog is narrow and only comprises topicals, tinctures, and capsules, leaving out edibles and vapes
- Compared to other CBD brands, the brand’s average price point seems to be relatively high
- Its lab tests only feature CBD and THC potencies but leave out purity against standard contaminants, including heavy metals, solvents, microbials, etc.
- Its shipping is limited to Ireland and the UK
- Free shipping is limited to subscribing to one of the brand’s monthly boxes
- The 14 -day money-back guarantee is short-lived and limited to unused and unopened products
- The brand does not reveal whether or not it uses non-GMO hemp for its lab processes
- Other than the two co-founders, the website says nothing about the team behind the brand
- Contact information is limited to a phone number and email address; there is no chat feature
- The site lacks a dedicated FAQ link
- The lab results feature a few batch numbers that do not reflect the true picture of the brand’s catalog
Generally, we liked our review for the Fourfive CBD brand. Although it has a narrow product catalog featuring topicals, tinctures, and capsules in full- and broad-spectrum CBD formulations only, it specializes in premium quality BSCG-Informed Sports Tested products. It sources its hemp from the EU and employs the clean CO2 extraction method to strip CBD oil off its surfaces. Its average price point of £0.05- £0.1 per mg CBD is average to high, and its concentration range of 300- 2000 mg caters to all CBD enthusiasts. We love that it offers NHS workers, students, and seniors discounts, provides a money-back guarantee, offers free shipping via monthly box subscription, and liaises with a reputable lab for 3rd party tests, after which it posts the results on a centralized online hub for an easy one-and-all viewership. However, its money-back guarantee is short-lived at 14 days, the free shipping arrangement is limited to subscription, the lab test results leave out standard contaminants, and the centralized Certificate of Analysis online hub features only a few products that do not reflect all the products in the brand’s catalog. As such, the brand has some serious kinks to correct to perform better in the CBD arena.